In using this website, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms & conditions:
The cancellation policy applies to appointments that have been made for counseling services.
- Counseling appointments require a $25 non-refundable deposit to reserve your appointment.
- Cancelling your appointment will result in the loss of your $25 non-refundable deposit.
- In addition, failing to show up to your appointment will result in the loss of your entire payment.
These are the terms concerning refunds for online courses purchased from Heart Talk Biblical Counseling.
- In the event that you are not happy with any online course you purchase from Heart Talk Biblical Counseling then you are protected by a 30 day money back guarantee.
- If you ask for a refund beyond 30 days after the initial purchase date of the product then you will not be granted a refund and there are no exceptions to this rule.
- By asking for a refund you are agreeing to delete and remove any content provided by Heart Talk Biblical Counseling from all devices that you own.
- Refunds are made via Stripe and will processed within 24 hours by our customer support team.
Any information concerning the customer and the respective customer records are regarded as confidential and will therefore not be divulged to any third party, unless we are legally required to do so by the appropriate authorities. Customer data is passed on only to services required to maintain our business, such as payment processors (Stripe, PayPal, others) and customer databases (ActiveCampaign). These third party services guarantee the privacy of your data in their own terms. Customers have the right to request sight of and copies of any and all customer records we keep, on the provisio that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. We will not sell, share or rent your personal information to any third party or use your email address for unsolicited mail. Any mails sent by Heart Talk Biblical Counseling will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Payments are processed through third-party payment providers like PayPal and Stripe to insure the best possible customer experience and ensure the customer’s privacy. Customers are required to provide payment details to reserve counseling appointments. Upon completion of your appointment, any remaining balances will be charged using the payment information on file within 24 hours. Online courses require total payment at the time of purchase. Upon completion of the payment, an email will be sent providing instructions for accessing the course. Additional charges, late fees, chargeback fees and other fees are determined by our payment providers.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All our online courses come with a 30 day refund guarantee. Customers can request a refund by contacting our support staff. Refunds are only granted within 30 days of the original payment. Refund requests that reach us outside of 30 days will not be granted. Both the customers and ourselves have the right to terminate/cancel for any reason.
Exclusions and Limitations